The technician intervenes in emergency or scheduled disaster situations. He/she performs all the necessary work to ensure the damage control and rehabilitation, when possible, of contents and buildings damaged during a disaster.
- Select appropriate dehumidifier, fan and ancillary equipment, from inventory, and deliver to job site using appropriate means.
- Install and operate Polygon equipment at the job site, as directed by the Project Manager.
- Use the appropriate instruments to assist the Project Manager in determining the scope of the job.
- Responsible for daily project documentation.
- Perform planned and corrective maintenance on equipment used by Polygon.
- Use of electronic instruments for inventory tracking, billing and expenses during the life of the job.
- Continue to become competent in required topics to satisfy Polygon full service offerings.
- Practice on-the-job safety at all times.
- Perform other miscellaneous tasks as required.
ADDITIONNAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Ability to work independently following industry standards for restoration practice.
- Ability to communicate with customers and decision makers regarding the mitigation project.
- Willingness to work overtime as and when needed (on call on a rotational basis)
- Professional manner, team oriented and willingness to be the face of the organization.
- Must have strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills and have the appropriate technical skills.
- Customer-oriented focus
- Recommend ideas for continuous improvement
- Work towards your own personal targets and continued career development
Experience and Educational Requirement:
- High School Diploma required
- Minimum two (2) years of technical school, or two (2) years on the job experience in the property mitigation field (fire, water or mold) or HVAC /electrical field.
- Basic computer skills
- IICRC WRT certified is a strong asset
- Valid Driver’s License (mandatory)
- Ability to lift heavy weight (25 kg) is required
- Bilingual: Ability to communicate in French and English
Send you application to: email@example.com