When something happens that changes people’s lives Polygon Climate Control is needed. Our customers rely on us to be “Always by your side” when they need us the most. They trust that we will efficiently take care of their problems with integrity, excellence, and empathy.
Polygon Climate Control is a leading provider of temporary climate control solutions and remote monitoring to construction, industrial and segments. We are currently seeking a Business Development Specialist who will strengthen our market presence within the assigned territory. Under the supervision of the Unit Manager and direct relationship to National Sales, the Business Development Specialist is responsible for growing profitable sales to achieve annual revenue targets. The successful candidate has a strong client focus and possesses consultative skills with a proven ability to deliver solutions to satisfy our customer's needs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Make sales calls, give presentations, attend trade shows, and participate in professional organizations in a manner that expands the awareness of Polygon Climate Control and ensure follow-up directly with clients.
- Support national marketing efforts in generating awareness of the value of Polygon Climate Control and provide information on key influences in the territory.
- services when needed, along with incorporating emergency drying services as a part of the offering.
- Present the benefits of Polygon Climate Control to the end user and other key buying influences.
- Follow through on national sales promotions or initiatives in the territory.
- Build and maintain strong local relationships with existing clients and key prospective clients to increase customer base and revenue.
- Estimate (assist in scoping and engineering), quote and close business necessary to meet revenue and sales objectives in assigned territory.
- Develop, maintain, and grow an opportunity pipeline in the company CRM that supports achievement of the future territory revenue goals.
- Regularly update and maintain the company CRM with sales activities as they occur.
- Manage territory sales and expense budgets to maintain profitability.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with Project, Unit, and Sales Management to ensure projects are completed in accordance with original estimates and quotes.
- Provide consistent and superior customer experience.
- Three plus (3+) years of direct business-to-business sales or sales management experience a service industry, with P&L experience or responsibilities.
- Experience is preferred in a market specific industry involved in business-to-business markets.
- Must have a proven history of successful sales & marketing (not lead provided / response appointments).
- Willingness to learn and apply yourself in a decentralized organization having an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong organizational, negotiating, relationship and presentation skills.
- Strong solution sales skills, sales education, and the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Ability to plan and schedule sales activity using contact relationship software.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel on short notice.
- Must be able to provide occasional assistance with job-site activities.
DEMONSTATION OF POLYGON CLIMATE CONTROL VALUES: