We are the market leader in Property Damage Restoration. For over 60 years we have delivered best-in-class service, while our constant investment in our people, technology and equipment ensures that we continue to be the UK’s premier restoration company to work for. Helping people who have suffered losses caused by events such as fire, flood, accidental damage and storm. Our core values of Integrity, Excellence and Empathy serve as a guide to our people in their everyday interactions with others
Do you want to join a team where you will have the ability to make real changes and be part of Polygons continued success?
You will provide top quality unit management, demonstrated by exceeding budgeted financial parameters through effective cost control, maintaining high employee engagement, productivity & quality service delivery, with low staff turnover, sickness and complaints. You will be a role model for the Polygon culture.
Key activities will include but not be limited to......
· Regular interrogation of management information to identify action that produces continuous improvement
· Regular communication with clients, suppliers, team and colleagues
· Set standards and monitor achievement, apply corrective action when needed
· Regular appraisals, one to ones, mentoring, coaching and performance management of your team
· Pay close attention to utilisation, productivity & cost control, apply corrective action when needed
· Develop excellent external & internal relationships
· Visit site, quality checks, auditing, complaints & RCA’s
· Recruitment of team members
· Ensure compliance with the company Health & Safety Policy
· Proactively share best practice
· Management of premises, company assets - availability, condition & maintenance
To succeed in this role we believe you need people management experience, along with an understanding of how to manage P&L, plus working knowledge of the Damage Restoration industry.
What we offer in return is......
• 25 days holiday
• Annual bonus scheme
• 7% employer pension contribution
• Annual personal review
• Seasonal flu jabs
• Employee assistance programme
• Wide range of development and training
• Team building events
• Income Protection Scheme
If you would be interested in seeing the complete job description and learning more then please send your CV to UK.firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Reaction Team
We are ready to respond on short notice to ensure that real estate and other property restored to its origins in the fastest possible way. We do a quick assessment of the damage to be able to take the right actions.
Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic and fill in the contact form. We´ve everything covered for your needs!
Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EE
Phone: 01480 442327
By subscribing to our mailer list you are agreeing to receive information from Polygon UK.
We work in accordance to GDPR legislation. We will only use your personal data to communicate with you through our newsletters or to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications. We will never give your information to third parties. The data is stored in Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailer list via a link at the bottom of the newsletter or email that you receive from Polygon UK.