We are the market leader in Property Damage Restoration. For over 60 years we have delivered best-in-class service, while our constant investment in our people, technology and equipment ensures that we continue to be the UK’s premier restoration company to work for. Helping people who have suffered losses caused by events such as fire, flood, accidental damage and storm. Our core values of Integrity, Excellence and Empathy serve as a guide to our people in their everyday interactions with others
The main purpose of this role is to grow sales of the companys products and services, to new and existing customers within insurance.
Key activities in the role include, but are not limited to...
· Development of new business opportunities across restoration services driving new profitable income, focussed on loss adjusters.
· New and current client visits to build relationship and increase sales and profitability.
· Work to build our relationship from “capable supplier” to “Trusted Partner”.
· Management of existing and developing customers establishing contacts facilitating relationships across all departments
· Cross sell full Polygon service portfolio to new and existing customers
· Identify additional opportunities within the client base for new Polygon services, developing concepts and producing proposals.
· Produce & implement development plans for target customers.
· Provide activity reports and produce internal management information to agreed deadlines.
To succeed in this role we believe you need a minimum of three years experience in the insurance or service industry, ideally within a sales position.
What we offer in return is....
A competitve salary, car/car allowance, laptop, mobile phone, company card plus....
• 25 days holiday
• Annual bonus scheme
• 7% employer pension contribution
• Annual personal review
• Seasonal flu jabs
• Employee assistance programme
• Wide range of development and training
• Team building events
• Income Protection Scheme
If you would be interested in learing more then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Head of Commercial Development - Social Housing
Direct Reaction Team
We are ready to respond on short notice to ensure that real estate and other property restored to its origins in the fastest possible way. We do a quick assessment of the damage to be able to take the right actions.
Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic and fill in the contact form. We´ve everything covered for your needs!
Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EE
Phone: 01480 442327
By subscribing to our mailer list you are agreeing to receive information from Polygon UK.
We work in accordance to GDPR legislation. We will only use your personal data to communicate with you through our newsletters or to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications. We will never give your information to third parties. The data is stored in Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailer list via a link at the bottom of the newsletter or email that you receive from Polygon UK.