Working as part of the Sales Team you will professionally sell the Company’s products and services to existing and prospective customers in order to achieve the Company’s strategic objectives including profitable growth. You will champion customer requirements internally and externally as appropriate, working closely with operations and sales teams to ensure delivery of the highest levels of customer service within contractual and service level agreements.
• Proactively able to identify, contact and establish successful relationships with new customers
• Account management of existing customers- establish multi level contacts and facilitate relationships across all departments including both claims and supply chain.
• Key point of contact to respond to operational issues and queries.
• Understanding of PUK core operational services and the impact to the customer and PUK.
• Detailed ability to effectively work on both PUK and the customers own systems.
• Be able to input and export data from all systems / applications used.
• Assist revenue growth (and associated margin) by cross selling full Polygon service portfolio to both existing & new customers
• Identify additional opportunities within the client base for new Polygon services – develop concept and produce proposals with line manager.
• Produce & keep updated development plans for own key accounts
• Monitor account activity and produce internal and external management information for each account according to agreed deadlines.
• Responsibility for interpreting & delivering accurate MI in line with contractual obligations
• Understanding of and ability to use video technology.
• Communicating through various means with all Polygon staff customer need and ensure changes are implemented and understood throughout business
• Facilitate prompt resolution of complaints and queries
• Hold regular meetings at all levels within each key account customer and integrated supply chain partners
• Develop and maintain a positive image of the company at all times
• Coordination & completion of tenders and delivery of other tender related requirements in a timely manner
• Co-ordinate information on competitors – maintain systems to collect information and distribute as necessary
• Keep up to date with changes and developments within the industry
• Ensure internal alignment to client and customer need and elegant service integration
• Liaise with 3rd parties as necessary
• Attend trade shows and industry events as required
- Detailed understanding of all Polygon services and procedures (Advanced training will provided) including internal & external operations
- Insurance industry working practices
- PUK / Customers operational and system knowledge (Advanced training will be provided)
- Account management skills
- Knowledge of working with data
Skills & Abilities:
- PC skills (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, PUK / Customers systems, etc)
- Commercial awareness
- Financial awareness
- Translating PUK / Customer needs into actions
- Negotiation / persuasive
- Effective communicator – written and oral, at all levels, internally and externally
- Sales ability
- Time management
- Sticking to deadlines
- Presentation skills
- Car driver
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to set objectives and realistically prioritise activities to achieve them
- Able to manage conference calls with internal and external customers.
- Core Polygon values of empathy, integrity and excellence
- Operational experience in all PUK service lines (internal or external)
- Commercial experience in a Sales / Marketing / Account Management Role- preferably within Insurance or Restoration Industry background
- Proven track record of delivery
To apply, please write or email with a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience to email@example.com by Wednesday 29th May 2019. We look forward to hearing from you.