Is customer service where your passion lies? Do you have a natural flair when it comes to managing a team?
As a Claims & Dispatch Manager you will, lead, encourage and mentor a team of dispatchers and claims handlers who are responsible for supporting our customers through the end-to-end claims process. You will be accountable for contributing to the company goals in respect of service excellence & efficiency and profitability as well as promoting the company ethos and culture.
Day to day activities include but are not limited to...
· Develop, motivate, and lead your team to ensure exceptional claims service is delivered to every customer, in line with departments objectives.
· Continuously improve the quality of the team’s work, seeking new ways to improve service standards through quality monitoring and audits whilst ensuring compliance of all internal procedures and SLA’s.
· Developing and maintaining strong relationships with other key stakeholders to gain regular feedback on quality of service and opportunities for improvement.
· Feedback any inconsistency/inaccuracy within claims process to assist in improving the overall claims journey.
· Undertake performance management, keeping accurate records, to include delivery of monthly 121’s, annual personal reviews, coaching, objective setting, and team meetings.
· Ensure compliance with company quality management system including handling complaints and effectively taking any corrective action to achieve the business target.
· Proactively identify potential problems in achieving agreed targets and implement actions to resolve.
· Ensure the dispatch team are running a smooth and effective process to meet the demand of relevant SLAs.
· Co-ordinate & recommend IT development to the Claims Operations Director to improve effectiveness of the department.
Strong customer service and the desire to help people in their time of needs is in the DNA of all our employees. Working in the fire and flood industry really does put you at the forefront of helping people at potentially one of the worst points in their life. So, if you can show, integrity, empathy and excellence you should apply for this role….
…. in addition to a range of other benefits. Do you feel you meet the criteria for the position of Claims & Dispatch Manager? If so, we encourage you to apply today! Please write or email with a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience to email@example.com
Direct Reaction Team
We are ready to respond on short notice to ensure that real estate and other property restored to its origins in the fastest possible way. We do a quick assessment of the damage to be able to take the right actions.
Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic and fill in the contact form. We´ve everything covered for your needs!
Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EE
Phone: 01480 442327
By subscribing to our mailer list you are agreeing to receive information from Polygon UK.
We work in accordance to GDPR legislation. We will only use your personal data to communicate with you through our newsletters or to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications. We will never give your information to third parties. The data is stored in Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailer list via a link at the bottom of the newsletter or email that you receive from Polygon UK.