Is customer service a part of your DNA? Then come and join our MCC & Resi-Comm team as a Customer Service Advisor...
You will be responsible for new instructions including dealing with customer enquiries and providing administrative support to the business ensuring the highest standards of customer service are consistently delivered within agreed service level agreements.
Day to day duties will include but not be limited to....
· Responsible for Triaging all new instructions direct from customers and clients
· Effectively obtaining all information available when taking a new instruction and undertaking further enquiries as necessary
· Making first call to the customer/site contact
· Initial Desktop validation of claims and instructing third parties where necessary
· Coordinating first visits ensuring accurate communication with all parties
· Investigate & understand customer job-related queries to resolution or forwarding to the appropriate department for final resolution
· Working within agreed service level measures including responding to customer needs and achieving call monitoring targets
Strong customer service and the desire to help people in their time of needs is in the DNA of all our employees. Working in the fire and flood industry really does put you at the forefront of helping people at potentially one of the worst points in their life. So, if you can show, integrity, empathy and excellence you should apply for this role….
…. in addition to a range of other benefits. Do you feel you meet the criteria for the position of Customer Service Advisor? If so, we encourage you to apply today! Please write or email with a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Reaction Team
We are ready to respond on short notice to ensure that real estate and other property restored to its origins in the fastest possible way. We do a quick assessment of the damage to be able to take the right actions.
Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic and fill in the contact form. We´ve everything covered for your needs!
Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EE
Phone: 01480 442327
By subscribing to our mailer list you are agreeing to receive information from Polygon UK.
We work in accordance to GDPR legislation. We will only use your personal data to communicate with you through our newsletters or to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications. We will never give your information to third parties. The data is stored in Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailer list via a link at the bottom of the newsletter or email that you receive from Polygon UK.