THIS IS A NATIONAL ROLE, WITH NO FIXED OFFICE LOCATION.
Do you have experience of working in the Disaster Management sector?
Do you understand what it takes to go the extra mile and exceed customer expectations?
Are you up for a challenge?
Do you know what it takes to be an On-Site Project Supervisor in this industry?
Yes to the above – then how about joining Europe’s largest and fastest-growing restoration company?
Still yes? OK, how about working for the only company in the UK restoration industry that holds Platinum Investors In People, and the highest Achilles status possible for the last 5 years consecutively?
Still not put you off – how about UK based and overseas training with some of the most experienced people in the industry?
If we’ve failed to put you off yet, then we’d welcome your CV in application to join our Major & Complex Claims Team.
We can’t promise you an easy job, what we can offer are all the benefits of working for a global leader:
· Industry leading remuneration, annual salary review based on your performance
· Company Van
· Company Bonus Scheme
· Employee Assistance Program
· Training that will help you grow, professionally and as a person
· To never be unheard – we carry out an annual employee survey and we act on your views
· To join a team that will both challenge and reward you.
For over 60 years, Polygon has delivered best-in-class service and places a huge importance on the continuous investment in its people, technology and equipment.
To be considered for the role, you must have specialist knowledge and significant experience within commercial disaster management, coupled with a strong customer focus and track record on site project delivery. We want somebody to hit the ground running.
Your main responsibilities will be:
· Works on damage sites across the UK, supervising a team of technicians to bring projects to a successful close.
· Planning and arranging of labour, material and equipment resources.
· Planning and organising the site works.
· Monitor project progress to meet expected targets
· Oversee daily H&S including preparation of Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
· Regularly liaise with customers on project progress
· IT literate
· Full UK Driving Licence
· Be willing to travel extensively and stay away from home as required
If you have the right skills and experience for this role then we need to talk. To apply, please write or email with a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience to email@example.com
Direct Reaction Team
We are ready to respond on short notice to ensure that real estate and other property restored to its origins in the fastest possible way. We do a quick assessment of the damage to be able to take the right actions.
Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic and fill in the contact form. We´ve everything covered for your needs!
Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EE
Phone: 01480 442327
By subscribing to our mailer list you are agreeing to receive information from Polygon UK.
We work in accordance to GDPR legislation. We will only use your personal data to communicate with you through our newsletters or to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications. We will never give your information to third parties. The data is stored in Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailer list via a link at the bottom of the newsletter or email that you receive from Polygon UK.