Do you want to work within a team where no two days are the same? Then our Resi-Comm team may just give you the variety you need.
Permanent - Full time
As a Resi-Comm Technician you will provide the best solution to all fire damage intstructions received by the company.
Day to day activities will include but not limited to...
· Attend all new jobs allocated by despatch
· Prepare equipment for use
· Ensure chemicals are stored correctly
· Thorough cleaning of damaged areas
· Liaise with customers/loss adjusters
· Provide reports on cleaning progress
· Responsible for own contracts to ensure they are cleaned correctly and on time
· Looking at new methods of cleaning together with Project Manager
· Ensure van is equipped, clean and serviced according to manufacturer’s guidelines
· Completing reports correctly in line with quality procedures on lap top
We will provide you with all the training and support you need to become a skilled Resi-comm Fire Technician.
… in addition to a range of other benefits. If you think you could make a great Resi-Comm Technician with us, please send an email with your CV and cover letter detailing skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct Reaction Team
We are ready to respond on short notice to ensure that real estate and other property restored to its origins in the fastest possible way. We do a quick assessment of the damage to be able to take the right actions.
Your questions and comments are important to us. Select a topic and fill in the contact form. We´ve everything covered for your needs!
Blackstone Road, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire, PE29 6EE
Phone: 01480 442327
By subscribing to our mailer list you are agreeing to receive information from Polygon UK.
We work in accordance to GDPR legislation. We will only use your personal data to communicate with you through our newsletters or to inform you about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting if you have chosen to receive these types of communications. We will never give your information to third parties. The data is stored in Mailchimp.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailer list via a link at the bottom of the newsletter or email that you receive from Polygon UK.