To effectively carry out and lead a team on Technical Restoration Projects achieving budgeted targets
Key Activities & Accountabilities
- Management of Technicians, Support Technicians and agency staff ensuring highest attainable standards of work, customer service, and satisfaction are delivered consistently.
- Complete necessary project file documents and Simply (Claims Management System) in line with company issued guidance to capture relevant project detail ensuring correct billing details and purchase orders and mandates are obtained
- Prepare accurate estimates and invoices
- Attend on site project meetings with client on, technical, commercial, major and complex projects, to ensure effective planning.
- Ensure profitability on claims assigned to you.
- Maintain project performance by measurement and analysis of Key Performance Indicators.
- Coach and mentor, technical, commercial, major and complex project teams
- Special Projects as required by the business working anywhere in UK as required
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures including Health and Safety policy,
- Quality Management System and CDM regulations.
- Promote company culture – Empathy, Integrity & Excellence.
- Promote excellent relationships between all Polygon colleagues.
- Attend internal company meetings and follow up as necessary.
- Willingness to travel extensively and stay away from home as required
- Loss Adjusters
- Insurance clients
- Non – Insurance Clients
- Polygon Colleageues
Specialist Knowledge/ Skills & Abilities
- Knowledge of the Commercial Damage Control marketplace
- On Site Health & Safety Management
- Full project Scoping and Estimation
- Extensive electro/mechanical repair & maintenance knowledge
- Technical Decontamination & mitigation Processes
- Structural Decontamination and Drying
- Willingness and ability to work away from home and/or unsociable hours for extended periods of time and at short notice when required.
- Team work and Communication
- Planning and Decision Making
- Business and Customer Focus
- Project Financial Controls
- People management
- Commercial Insurance principles and policies (desirable)
- IT software usage - Microsoft Office suite
- CDM Procedures
Education & Experience
- GCSE or equivalent in Maths, a Science and English Lang. - essential
- Business Management experience minimum 5 years
- Technical Project Management experience minimum 5 years
- BDMA accredited (desirable)
- IPAF / PASMA qualification (desirable)
To apply, please write or email with a CV and covering letter detailing your skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org