Polygon US in an industry leader in Temporary Climate Solutions, Document Recovery Services and Emergency Drying Services.
Polygon is an equal opportunity employer and offers competitive benefits including medical, dental, disability coverages, 401(K) with match, and paid time off.
Candidates must be willing to undergo drug and background screening.
About this position
The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for driving new business through national, regional and local clients in the Southern region at the direction of the Regional Sales Director. Position will be Dallas.
- Generate Pipeline through lead generation and cold calls; (emails, phone and face to face) identifying and managing prospects and opportunities to effectively close deals.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Regional Sales Director on the creation and implementation of local/regional sales strategies.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, appointment setting, presenting and closing a solutions based sale.
- Active membership in local and regional industry societies.
- Build and maintain strong local relationships with existing local clients.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Operations Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with original estimates and quotes.
- Assist and support Project Manager, as needed, with customer relationship management.
- Other duties to include, but not limited to, periodic ride-alongs, assisting out of region during times of increased business during weather related or emergency service events and internal presentations and training showing individual growth in the Polygon Solutions based Selling.
- Perform other tasks as appropriate to increase the growth of the The Polygon Brand and Model.
MEASURABLES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Achieve targeted Sales and Revenue goal in assigned area.
- Achieve targeted Sales and Marketing activities in assigned area.
- Provide consistent and superior customer experience.
- Complete sales metrics reports per the company process.
- Four year college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- One to Two (1-2) years’ experience in solutions and serviced based sales, preferably in or associated with equipment rental or construction industry, with a focus on business to business sales.
- Must have an established history of successful sales & marketing (not lead provided / response appointments).
- Strong organizational, negotiating, relationship and presentation skills.
- Strong sales skills, sales education and the ability to accomplish multiple tasks.
- Ability to plan and schedule sales activity using contact relationship software.
- Ability to influence and negotiate.
- Strong business acumen with working experience in Microsoft Office.
- Outside business-to-business services, requiring local and regional travel.
- Willingness to travel on short notice.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
No Agencies, please.
Apply for this position