At the direction of the Regional Sales Director, plan for and conduct a sales/marketing program to effectively communicate and sell Polygon services for the growth and expansion of the assigned territory.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make sales calls, give presentations, attend trade shows and participate in professional organizations in a manner that expands the awareness of Polygon and ensure follow-up directly with the clients.
- Support national marketing efforts in generating awareness of the value of Polygon and provide information on key influences in the territory to the Regional Director.
- Present the benefits of Polygon to the end user and other key buying influences.
- Follow through on national sales promotions or initiatives in the territory.
- Manage territory sales and expense budgets to maintain profitability.
- Effectively collaborate and communicate with Project Manager, Regional Operations Manager and Regional Director of Sales to ensure projects are completed in accordance with original estimates and quotes.
- Increase client base and sales revenue.
- Build and maintain strong local relationships with existing clients and key prospective clients.
- Estimate, quote and close business necessary to meet revenue and sales objectives in assigned territory
- Develop, maintain and grow an opportunity pipeline in the company CRM that supports achievement of the future territory revenue goals.
- Regularly update and maintain the company CRM with sales activities as they occur
- Provide consistent and superior customer experience.
- Achieve targeted Revenue goal in assigned area.
- Achieve targeted Project Margin
goal in assigned area.
- Achieve targeted Sales and Marketing activities in assigned area accounted for in the company CRM.
- Maintain a current opportunity pipeline in the company CRM
- Complete sales metrics reports per the Company process.
- Four years college degree, preferably in business or related studies
- Five plus (5+) years of direct business-to-business sales or sales management experience in a service industry, with P&L responsibilities
- Experience is preferred in a market specific industry (i.e. insurance, construction, restoration, coatings application, coatings sales, etc.) involved in business to business markets
- Must have an established history of successful sales & marketing (not lead provided / response appointments)
- Strong organizational, negotiating, relationship and presentation skills.
- Strong sales skills, sales education and the ability to accomplish multiple tasks
- Ability to plan and schedule sales activity using contact relationship software
- Understanding of P&L
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel on short notice
Minimum Polygon Provided Training Requirements Completed within the First 6 Months of Employment:
- Google Platform
- Let’s Get Real or Let’s Not Play
Demonstration of the Polygon Values:
To apply, please send resume to careers_US@polygongroup.com