Role Summary: The Business Development Specialist will be responsible for driving new business through national, regional and local clients at the direction of the Documents Director
Essential Job Functions:
- Generate Pipeline through lead generation and cold calls; (emails, phone and face to face) identifying and managing prospects and opportunities to effectively close deals.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the Director on the creation and implementation of local/regional sales strategies.
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, appointment setting, presenting, estimating, building estimates within NetSuite, and closing a solutions based sale.
- Build and maintain strong local relationships with existing local clients.
- Collaborate with Project Manager and Operations Manager to ensure that projects are completed in accordance with original estimates and quotes. Give customers a weekly progress update.
- Assist and support Operations, as needed, with on-site document pack-outs and on-site document cleaning jobs.
- Periodic ride-along, assisting out of region during times of increased business during weather related or emergency service events.
- Perform internal presentations and training, showing individual growth in the Polygon Solutions based Selling.
- Perform other tasks as appropriate to increase the growth of the Polygon Brand and Model.
- Achieve targeted Sales and Revenue goal in assigned area.
- Achieve targeted Sales and Marketing activities in assigned area.
- Provide consistent and superior customer experience.
- Complete sales metrics reports per the company process.
- Active membership in local and regional industry societies.
- Two or Four year college degree preferred or equivalent experience.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org