Global property damage experts

We provide solutions to prevent, control and mitigate the effects of water fire and climate.

Our services
Always by your side

Polygon – Integrity, Excellence and Empathy

It is the combination of people, knowledge and technology that makes Polygon the global expert in property damage control. We prevent, control and mitigate the effects of water, fire and climate.

Polygon is the European market leader in property damage restoration, serving a range of sectors including insurance, property management, government and industrial clients. Polygon generated sales of EUR 440 million in 2015 and provides 24-hour coverage delivered by a global network of 2,800 employees in 13 countries. We ensure a rapid, accurate response that mitigates loss and effectively manages cost for our customers.

For over 60 years, we have delivered best-in-class service, while our constant investment in our people, technology and equipment ensures that our solutions are proven, repeatable, environmentally sustainable, results-oriented and cost-effective.

Read our story

Polygon in 30 seconds

250 000
Completed assignments every year

Every year, we complete more than 250,000 jobs to help homeowners, companies, the public sector and insurers to prevent, mitigate and control property damage. The experience and insight we gain from this large number of varied assignments drives our continuous development.

75/25

Around 75 percent of Polygon’s business is related to predictable damages occurring on a seasonal basis. The remaining 25 percent is related to more extreme events and therefore of a volatile and less predictable nature.

Sales by geography 2015

  • Central Europe, 61%
  • Nordics & UK, 31%
  • North America, 8%

Why Polygon?

icon
24 HR COVERAGE

We know that a fast, effective and appropriate response is critical to ensuring that the damage and associated costs caused by fire, water and climate are minimised. That's why we provide 24 hour coverage delivered 7 days a week by a global network of 2,900 employees. We guarantee a rapid, right first time reponse, whenever you need us.

icon
60 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE

We have spent over 60 years successfully preventing and controlling the effects of fire, water and climate by investing in people, knowledge and technology. This has led to the development of industry leading solutions for our customers. Our commitment has enabled us to become the global leader in property damage restoration and climate solutions.

icon
GLOBAL PROTECTION

We have a global network in place across 13 countries ensuring that we are 'Always By Your Side' when you need us the most. We make this process efficient for you, by providing updates on progress, to ensure that you can return to your property as quickly as possible.

icon
EXPERTISE

Our highly trained technicians will quickly assess the damage, recommend the correct, most effective course of action and then employ a range of leading edge techniques to restore both the property and its contents. We strive to continuously improve ourselves and apply best practices from around the Polygon group.

Polygon off to a strong start in 2016

The restructuring programmes that were executed during the second half of 2015 continue to deliver a strong contribution to our Q1 performance. Both Germany and the US show impressive improvements in their results and together represent a large part of the total adjusted EBITA increase of 39% for the Group.

Read the interim report