Do you have a disaster plan for your properties? Resolve to be Ready in 2015 with our top 5 tips for property managers. Check out our suggestions for New Years Resolutions you can incorporate into your disaster plans this year.
New Years Resolutions:
- Be Proactive. Disasters can happen when we least expect them. Be proactive and develop a plan for your properties in 2015.
- Create or Update your Business Disaster Preparedness Plan. Many people do not have disaster plans and a handful more never update them. Disaster plans are crucial in times of emergencies. It allows for smooth operation in a time of chaos. Getting your properties up and running quickly after a disaster will keep your customers satisfied.
- Be Budget Conscious. Budget is a top priority. Not having a disaster preparedness plan can leave you with unpredicted expenses after a disaster occurs and can significantly affect your budget.
- Pair with a Professional Disaster Restoration Company. Working with a professional disaster restoration company is essential to a successful business disaster preparedness plan. Polygon offers a complimentary Code Blue Preparedness Plan to prepare our clients prior to a disaster. Our specialists walk through your facility and work with you to create a Disaster Plan, so if damage does occur, our technicians are on call, already familiar with your building and key areas, and can immediately begin work.
- Don’t Assume. Don’t assume it won’t happen to you! A building has a loss once every 10 years and 25% of all businesses never recover from a major disaster. It pays to prepare for all types of disasters.