SECOND QUARTER 2017
- Sales ended at EUR 119.8 million, with organic growth of 2%. Organic growth slowed in the quarter due to the Easter holiday and the resulting decrease in working days as well as lack of jobs from a normal winter or heavy rainfalls.
- The backlog at the end of the period was on a level with last year. Order intake in the quarter was 12% below last year due to the previous year’s high job inflow after heavy rains in late May and June in central Europe.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to EUR 6.5 million (6.3).
- Operating profit before amortization (EBITA) was EUR 5.6 million (6.2). Items affecting comparability were booked in an amount of EUR 0.9 million (0.1) in the quarter.
JANUARY - JUNE 2017
- Sales growth for the period was 11%, including strong growth of 21% in the first quarter. The second quarter showed lower growth due to a lack of major events and the fact that Easter occurred in April this year. Organic growth excluding currency effects was 12%.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to EUR 14.9 million (12.5), an increase of 19%. Earnings have improved in most countries except for the Nordics, where activity has been lower than usual.
- Operating profit before amortization (EBITA) was EUR 14.0 million (12.1). Items affecting comparability were booked in an amount of EUR 1.0 million (0.5) in the first half of the year.
- Cash flow from operating activities was EUR 8.4 million (7.3). The liquidity buffer amounted to EUR 40.3 million (Dec. 2016: 46.4).
- The roll-out of the new field force system is continuing according to plan. Over 50% of the users are now performing jobs in the new system.
- Polygon Sweden finalized the acquisition of Villaklimat OBM AB at the end of the first quarter.
- The Board of Directors was further strengthened in February with the appointment of Nadia Meier-Kirner.
Read the full Interim report here
For further information contact:
Mats Norberg, CFO at Polygon mail: email@example.com phone: +46 (0) 70 331 65 71
This information is information that Polygon AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 10th of August 2017.