It is the combination of people, knowledge and technology that makes Polygon Restoration a leading expert in property damage control. We prevent, control and mitigate the effects of water, fire and climate.
Polygon Restoration is the European market leader in property damage restoration, serving a range of sectors including insurance, property management, government and industrial clients. The group generated sales of EUR 677 million in 2019 and provides 24-hour coverage delivered by a global network of 4,500 employees in 16 countries. We ensure a rapid, accurate response that mitigates loss and effectively manages cost for our customers.
For over 60 years, we have delivered best-in-class service, while our constant investment in our people, technology and equipment ensures that our solutions are proven, repeatable, environmentally sustainable, results-oriented and cost-effective.
- Market leader in property damage restoration with sales of EUR 677 Million
- 4,500 highly trained employees in 300 depots globally
- Over 350,000 projects completed annually
- Over 60 years’ experience in managing complex environments
- Working with over 200 of the world’s leading insurance companies
- The world's largest fleet of wholly owned state-of-the-art drying equipment
- Advanced Document Restoration facilities throughout North America