A science centre museum in Copenhagen is housed in a building that is more than a century old. To update facilities to be in line with today’s requirements, the museum had to be closed for a total renovation. Unfortunately, fire broke out during the work. The good news was that none of the exhibition materials were damaged because the premises had been emptied. The bad news was that enormous amounts of water were needed to extinguish the fire. Causing extensive damage to the roof and large sections of the museum.